Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day Trading

I miss my day trading days !

Especially when I am now in Asia and there is a time zone difference. So that means I have to wake up in the middle of the night which is day time in US to monitor the currency market.

Tiring, but if you want to be in forex, there is no choice. Even with the aid of expert advisors running on ur metatrader platforms..... LOL, you cannot help it but want to monitor your trades opened as you are human after all.

Oh well, I hope my short term trading and scalping strategies will pay off during fundamental news annoucements !

Do let me know what else you want me to write about on currency market or on EAs or even hosting.

I advise checking up on forexfactory news event coverage.

Have fun people ! And happy trading ! Make money !